We've strived to have a diverse, talented and devoted department. How can we help you become part of something great?
Interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter or EMT? Contact us and maybe you’ll begin one of the most demanding, but rewarding volunteer services you’ve ever experienced.
A successful candidate must:
- Be at least 16-18 years old for Cadets and over 18 years of age to become a full firefighter.
- Live or work in or near Woodstock in order to respond to calls.
- Complete and pass Vermont Firefighter I certification within 12 months of membership.
- Attend monthly training and department meetings.
- Be committed to safety and community service.